This exercise was more difficult than I anticipated. Maybe I was too tired to be working at it. I was having a hard time even identifying feeds. This was because the Bloglines default search is for posts. All you have to do is click on the down arrow and change this setting to search for feeds and you are in business. I'd like to think I would have noticed that earlier in the day.
I also changed the font size from small to medium. This is an option under account.
Click to see my blogroll.
Playing around with the Flickr toys was more fun. Of course, Bloglines will be more useful, if I am not overwhelmed by so much information. Also, much easier to teach Flickr toys, when they work, than I think it will be to teach this to our customers.
I feel like I accomplished something this evening.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment