I set up an account with Del.icio.us. For everyday use at work, I think my regular IE bookmarks probably are sufficient for the time being. I have bookmarks saved to my iGoogle page that are for my personal use. Those are easy for me to access from any place. If I get ambitious, though, I might import my bookmarks into Del.icio.us. I do like it quite a bit.
Del.icio.us seems perfect for collaborative efforts. Last year, when I was working on a grant with a community librarian, Del.icio.us would have been great for sharing Web sites, blogs, etc. I also think Del.icio.us might work quite well for finding more obscure sites. Some time ago, we discussed sharing our "reference" Web sites. Again, Del.icio.us might be a way for us to do it, if we are inclined to look at this again.
I tagged a few sites with hplct. If HPL Learning 2.0-ers want to look at each others selections on Del.icio.us, tag them as hplct. I started using just hpl, but I gather that stands for Harry Potter lexicon too, so, hplct will work better for our purposes.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment