Friday, May 2, 2008

23 Things

I've been outside cutting a little brush, even though it is raining. I will have to stop soon, when birds begin to nest.

What do I think? I was so very happy to play a role in giving the staff a chance to do this, no strings attached. I only wish more people had participated and more had finished. Even if people only started, though, they had a taste of 2.0. I hope to ask around and find out what kept people from participating. The site will stay up, so people still can do the exercises.

I experienced frustration and fun. I want to share some sites with our students. We are going to start next Tuesday with a course titled Web Gizmos and More. Hey, Sandy, think we should start talking about a lesson plan? I love to see student reactions to some of what we show them, especially when "the light bulbs" go on.

Everyone seems to have shared the experience of not having enough time. And wondering at the amount of time others must have. Maybe others just don't need to sleep.

It is an interesting world. At the cool party, let's share our favorite sites, etc.

Here are some sites that I learned about at CLA. Be sure to take a look at this one, which unlike Pandora, includes classical music -- Musicovery. You can have mood music. Don't remember the name of a song? Try this site -- Midomi. And for a new shopping experience -- Etsy, Like. These sites are searching by look and by sound! On to Web 3.0...

2 comments:

jcardi said...

I am very proud of how extensive your blog is! I wasnt as sophisticated to add music. There is much to be said about patience! :0)

Pomfretgirl said...

Mr. T*K* helped me with the music.