Webbeagle
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hummerkaleidoscope
Hummerkaleidoscope
Originally uploaded by
pomfretgirl
I made this kaleidoscope of the hummingbird photo (below) using a tool at www.krazydad.com. I'm not even sure I like it -- just playing around.
2 comments:
Abuela
said...
Beautiful! Nice sharing at the Open Lab this am. I enjoyed it a lot.
February 27, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Anonymous said...
That is so cool!
March 4, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Pomfretgirl
View my complete profile
Pomfretgirl Music
Master Wildlife Conservationist Collection
Search MWC Library
Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?
Loading...
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(33)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(6)
May All Your Blues Be Birds
Resplendent Quetzal
Hummerkaleidoscope
Brown Violet-ear Hummingbird
Black-and-white Owl
Habits of Successful Lifelong Learners
2 comments:
Beautiful! Nice sharing at the Open Lab this am. I enjoyed it a lot.
That is so cool!
Post a Comment